Online ISSN: 2306-0662 | Print ISSN: 2306-9856
Vol. 10, No.1, 2021
I’m Sanele Phillip, the editor of International Journal of Management and Sustainability (e-ISSN 2306-0662/p-ISSN 2306-9856). It is a peer-reviewed journal of business, economic, energy, environmental and social sustainability of human beings. It seeks to provide a forum for debates on practical, theoretical and policy implications for sustainable development. IJMS also encourages studies on solutions to improve corporate performance towards sustainability.
- First Review: The editor or editorial assistant decides whether the article fits within the journal’s aims and scope. Next a checked for the similarity rate is completed using CrossCheck, powered by iThenticate. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer reviewed.
- Publication: Articles are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 20 to 30 working days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 10 to 15 days.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Management and Sustainability is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- Abstract Video: Abstract videos are available at YouTube channel .
- High Visibility: International Journal of Management and Sustainability is indexed by the Google Scholar, PAS, CNKI Scholar and other databases.
Thank you for spending your time reading this email and I look forward to receiving your submission. It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.
Our Other Journals
- Financial Risk and Management Reviews
- Games Review
- International Journal of Business, Economics and Management
- International Journal of Public Policy and Administration Research
- International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Policy
- Journal of Challenges
- Journal of Empirical Studies
- Journal of Social Economics Research
- Quarterly Journal of Econometrics Research
- The Economics and Finance Letters
- Journal of Tourism Management Research
- Review of Knowledge Economy
We look forward to receiving your positive response.
Assistant Journal Manager
For Marketing, Sales and Subscriptions Inquiries
2637 E Atlantic Blvd #43110
Pompano Beach, FL 33062